My favorite websites


 I cannot travel at this moment so I am traveling on the web....in this jungle my favorite websites are the following but I am open to your suggestion to discover some new one.

Best for Hotel Booking
www.tabletshotel.com very well done website with a excellent worldwide selection of luxury hotels. They do the booking for you, and you do not have  to pre paid. You get also want it is possible upgrade or exclusive advantage.


Best for Travel :
Paper magazines
CondéNasté travel (UK edition)
Officiel Voyage (french)

Best for Woman Fashion shopping
www.net-a-porter.com of course, because they carry almost all the designer brands I like, the selection is very good and the delivery is very very efficient (order day 1 receive day 2 even in an different country).

www.yoox.com one of the best website ....impeccable delivery easy return. You will find on this website  previous collections of most luxury brands at affordable price.

www.mytheresa.com like net-a-porter (it is good to have some choice)

Best for Man Fashion shopping
www.mrporter.com the net-a-porter for men.

Best for restaurant update in London
www.squaremeal.co.uk