My favorites fashion boutiques in London


I travel a lot and I have to say that seeing the same mono brand shops every where on the planet put me off those brands and as a result I am more attracted by boutiques which make an excellent choice of the best pieces in the collection of current designers.
I still enjoy going to the boutique of Brit brands like Vivienne Westwood and  Belstaff both on Current road.

Start
Nice mix of Uk and International designers (Acne, Carven....) in a very cosy and friendly boutique
42-44 Rivington Street Shoreditch

Dover Street Market
17Dover Street

Joseph
You will find there Joseph own brand which offer usually a very nice more affordable collection and a selection of international designers (Alaïa, Alexander Mac Queen, Isabel Marant.....)
77 Fulham Road
16 Sloane street
Bond Street

Matches
13 Hill Street
Richmond

Browns
24 south Molton Street

Department stores:
Selfridges
For their spectacular  shoes collections....suppose to be the largest in Europe

Liberty
For the beauty of the building and they selection of small brands cosmetics.